it's clean and cozy, i have a great sleep over the nite.
tune hotel penang is located rite in the centre area of the penang town. so its very convenient for the tourist to walk around in penang town.
the bad thing about it is the parking issue where if you drive here, you need to park at the parking next to the hotel which is a food court area in a slightly high rate.
another thing is my roon shower area drainage seem to be some blockage that make the shower flood everything after shower and need some time for the water to drain out.
overall satirfied for a budget rate hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Tune Hotel Downtown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Downtown Penang George Town