I was concerned that the room would be very tiny, like the bedsits in London, but was pleasantly surprised that it was large enough to not be uncomfortable. Excellent location, fantastic value for money. Service was great too. There were issues - clogged sink (within the first hour of checking in), water dripping from AC, but these were fixed pretty quickly upon giving the feedback to the front desk. Internet access (via wifi) was slow (I am used to >5Mbps) .. but I'm not sure whether this is because of Penang infrastructure in general (no FTTH infra perhaps?) or a Tune Hotel issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang George Town