“Beef Noodle Soup & Nasi Lemak Bungkus”

Sri Weld Food Court
Ranked #103 of 983 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Only 2 things I will eat at this place which is the Beef Noodle Soup, which you need to wait for some time if you happen to go during peak hours. The other is the nasi lemak bungkus which is located at the entrance of the kopitiam. The nasi lemak is good and the sambal is spicy enough. The nasi lemak stall used to serve only 1 variety which is a quarter boiled egg & sambal ikan bilis. Now they have numerous options like fried chicken, fried fish, squid/calamari for you to add on to your meal.
There is another Indian Mee Goreng stall here which is suppose to have won numerous awards but after tasting it, I find it below par and quite tasteless.

2  Thank SengKwong Y

Reviewed December 23, 2012

When ever I doing my business in town, I like to come to this food court. For 3 reasons I like to come here, 1. There are verities of hawker foods in this food court, 2. I like beef soup with rice, 3. I like nasi lemak (rice with egg,fish and curry) that cost me only 1 ringgit ( us$0.30 ). Besides, car parks is along side the center, free wifi available.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We visited here for lunch and had curry chicken with noodles for 3.8 RM from Jia xiang but there are heaps of places to choose from. Don't get overwhelmed with choice, just pick and enjoy.

Drinks and food service excellent!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The award winning Mee Goreng is highly recommended. It comes with cuttlefish and special sauce. Nasi lemak is also famous, but I found it a bit too spice for me....

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is the best wan tan mee which I have had in Penang. The fried wan tans are excellent. Also recommendable is the Western breakfast.

2  Thank angelinecheah81