“Great Views- Very Good Buffet Meal”

Revolving Restaurant
Ranked #613 of 907 Restaurants in George Town
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beachmere, Queensland, Australia
“Great Views- Very Good Buffet Meal”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked for a Saturday night and had a very pleasant evening. The food selection was very good indeed and plenty of it.

The singers were very pleasant to listen to and we had a very enjoyable evening.....I would come here again.

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
“Restaurant with Panoramic View”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I always hear the recommendations for this restaurant which can see the Penang Island view in 360 degree. Food wise was average and it was jam packed with participants from other seminars who needed to queue up for the food.

• Visited November 2012
Penang
“Average restaurant with a good night view of Penang Island”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Used to be the place to dine years ago but since then has declined to an average restaurant with a good view of Penang at night. Food so so

Perth, Australia
“Great View and Entertainment”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Our family of four went to dine at the revolving restaurant. It was a memorable experience with a spectacular 360 degree view of Georgetown as the sun was setting. There was a wide selection of food to choose from at the buffet and very it was reasonably priced. The service was efficient and freindly and the live entertainment was fantastic. Overall it was a great experience and we would defiantly go back.

• Visited January 2013
Penang
“Dinner on 12.12.12”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wife took me for dinner there on 12.12.12, exactly 2 years after my last visit. Previously, the food was awesome. But this trip, to my dismay...after 1st round of salads, I told my wife "U knw what, I don't know what else to eat here!?!?!?!?!?". Food was way below "so so". And the crowd, packed with MANY below average people. Most of us know them as Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Environment was noisy filled with the irritating sound of sceams, shoutings, talking loudly, walking loudly at HIGH DECIBEL volume to the extend that they succeed in covering up the music from the live band. NOT JOKING NOR EXAGGERATING. These Bengs and Lians are lowering down the standards of the hotel restaurant

I honestly hope the hotel does something about their food...and maybe heightened the price to cater only for the above average class. The reason why I'm still patrionizing this hotel restaurant is because it has a sentimental value to me.

My Parents used to date there, then they used to take me there for dinner on special occations when I was small. Then it was my turn to date there with my girlfrend, took my girlfriend there for Christmas day dinner and now, I AM ACTUALLY TAKING MY WIFE AND MY OWN FAMILY THERE FOR DINNER.There u go, 3 generations. That's the sentimental value. Which is why, I hope the hotel do look into their food quality and class.

• Visited December 2012