“Quite good nasi kandar”

Restoran Kapitan
Ranked #42 of 967 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I order nasi kandar campur (poured mixed type of curry) with lamb curry, it's amazilingly delicious, the rice itself already taste herbs, and curry sauces given different taste to the rice.. The price also very reasonable..
My friend ordered garlic naan with chicken, it's a huge portion! The chicken was half of chicken... Cheese naan was not cheesy as I expected but the chicken were nice.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Their butter chicken is delicious. So is the naan and tandoori. But the servers were rude and it took about 10 minutes of flagging the servers before they decided to take our order. The place is quite dirty as well. But the food is good.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had a few dishes (tandoori chicken, chicken masala) and it was all very good. Food is cheap and delicious and was 5 mins from my hostel. What can I say? This would be a regular for me if I lived in Penang! It's also 24 hours apparently. Crazy!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great indian food. We were only 2 days in Georgetown but ate here twice.
We loved the chicken tandoori with (cheese) naan!
And it's very cheap... You should really go there.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellent Tandoori & Naan at a bargin price of less than RM 10! It is a little dirty and looks very average, but food is second to none so came back every day we were in George Town.