“Budget yet delicious western food”

James Foo's Western Restaurant
Ranked #397 of 1,039 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was good and so is the price. Just the environment a bit noisy when it's full house. That's the only setback

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went as a family of seven members and managed to try out a fair bit of varieties. The dishes were only average, but the service was definitely poor!! The queue was long, and was not well managed. Two of our dishes were served more than half an hour after the first dish came, despite reminding them a couple of times. No apology was given!

1  Thank KhaiPg
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Good place to have western food..must try their chicken cordon blue...
If you order their fish & chips, get their tartar sauce. Goes well with fish n chips..
Go earlier to avoid queuing up...

Reviewed October 11, 2012

To all western food lovers, this place is a must to try. I fell in love with the food, the place and above all, the price! Is so unbelievable that they priced it at a afforadable price!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

After seeing the long queues on the weekends outside the restaurant, I thought I should check it out myself,thinking that the food must be really good to pull in the crowds.
Boy,was I in for a shock.
I ordered a grilled salmon and a drink. The salmon tasted like a piece of leather and the salad that came with it looked so pathetic.
It puzzles me why it is so popular with the locals,maybe they are used to this type of so called western food.
For me, I would not recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank windermere99