“Loved them”
Review of Dome

Dome
Ranked #662 of 986 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed December 26, 2012

There coffee and lattes and anything you order to drink are phenomenal anywhere in Asia. They have free wifi.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Although the service was good and friendly, the food was OK and the portions were rather small for the price.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Dome in KL is better than the ones we have tried here for some reason. Just my opinion. It's a little expensive for what you get here I think.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Always have a good experience with Dome Cafe in Asia, the coffee quality is high - I always know it will be a good coffee. I like the layout of the cafe and can sit around there for ages relaxing.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

On a positive note, they have a premium position in the courtyard of Gurney Plaza, where you can sit in comfort and watch the world go by. The two front tables inside are graced with old fashioned leather arm chairs.

I ordered a lemon tea and sat down in one of the arm chairs to get online while my girl friend went shopping in the mall. The service was a bit slow but I didn´t really mind. More importantly for me, the wifi connection was painfully slow as well, and they charged me RM11 for the tea. That´s before they added the 10% service charge and the 6% government tax.

A cuppachino here will set you back RM13 or more than US$4, double what you would expect to pay in Italy. I understand the rent will be expensive here in Gurney but this is really over the top.