Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice stay much quiet than Chulia heritage and with less charm but more peace. The breakfast was a joke with two pieces of bread jam butter and an ugly coffee. The rest was fine
Great location

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank 832stephaneg
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We have booked 2 nights at Hutton Lodge- basic accomodation and breakfast, very clean rooms and friendly staff. Very nice quiet garden to relax in at the end of the day.Good location, close to all historical places in Georgetown, overall good value for money!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2017

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room I had was very comfortable and I understand they also have dormitories with six beds for mixed sexes. They serve a light breakfast but I didn't get out of bed to partake. The staff arranged taxis and advised me about using the GRAB app which is like Uber, in fact they did the calling for me and explained the instructions I had for the driver. This is not five stars, but the atmosphere is serene. The communal unisex bathrooms are clean, I had an ensuite but for the cost conscious rooms with shared facilities are fine. You are asked to remove your shoes indoors and for the shared bathroom has plastic thongs (for your feet) so you don't traipse dirt in on shoes. I will certainly return to this charming hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Sir R
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a month in Nov/Dec 2017 and loved it. Mostly stayed in a single room with ensuite but also spent some nights in a dorm with shared bathroom.
The location is perfect for exploring Georgetown with everything in easy walking distance.
Andrew and the team really look after you.... they are very ‘service’ focussed.
The whole place is super-clean; Robin does an awesome job. Also the rooms are air-conditioned really well and the showers are hot with great water pressure.
My favourite part of staying at Hutton is the beautiful garden area/s where you can sit and chill out and enjoy your breakfast whilst meeting other travellers.
Enjoy!

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank ATraveller16
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Pros: Comfy double bed and clean room, air conditioning well balanced, great value, good basic shower, lodge is close to the shops, great flexible stay allowed me to extend my checkout time as the room was free the next day, friendly & helpful staff.

Cons: wifi is not secured and pretty much inaccessible, would be better if bathrooms had soap included.

Date of stay: December 2017