“GREAT PLACE RELAX..!”
Review of Teluk Dalam Resort

Teluk Dalam Resort
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Pangkor
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I've been to Teluk Dalam Resort last weekend..with my office mate. Arrive at Teluk Dalam Jetty around 12noon..transfer to resort by van..arrive at resort, then we check in to our room - melati chalet..
We enjoy our meals with delicious food at very nice sea view restaurant..The swimming pool is quit large and the beach also look good..Resort staff is friendly and helpful. Night entertainment - we have fun at underground karaoke lounge named Pentas Bangsawan. Sing a song without paid anything..
watersport activities - Transfer arrange by resort. Enjoy banana boat ride, airhead,jetski, snokeling and island trip with reasonable prices...

I think this resort is okay and suit to enjoy your holiday with family and friends.
surrounding area is very beautiful and windy...Relax and full of privacy..

we already have friend there..and they very helpful and friendly..You can try it by yourself..

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adyp89

Reviewed July 24, 2010

250pax for a room without hot shower, poor furnishing. not-nice mudddy beach, staff with a little experience about the island . Far from shops / marketplace.

3  Thank Deviace
Reviewed May 12, 2010

The management is very irresponsible when it comes to customers needs. They could not attend to me and droped the issue inconsiderately. What I'm very dissapointed at is that it involves money. Huge amount of it. Recently, I had a private event at teluk dalam for 250pax. As the host, I have marked up the price from my guests. The management is responsible to hold my money for a certain period untill I retrieve it from them before i leave Teluk Dalam. But, they seem to ignore my request and gave inappropriate reasons that i just can't accept. I have tried to reach the management but I was ignored over and again. It has been one (1) month now and i still havn't receive any feedback from the management concerning my money. I was left with no choice but to write here. I hope, enahakim could get back to me(nas_alyssa@hotmail.com) as this is a serious matter. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank NasAlyssa
Reviewed December 30, 2009

This is not a hotel for tourist or family. Please don't go or it will spoil your holiday!!!
This is a hotel with nice ground but badly managed. We were charged RM 220 per night for a horrible stay. We dragged or luggages through sandy and uneven road ...a long way to our room. We were given a room with everything broken, cupboard door dropping, bedside lamp without lampshade..divan with torn fabric cover ..etc. When we called the reception from our room, no one answer the phone. So we have to walk a long way from room to front desk to request for a room changed. The 2nd room was full of dust, mattress that you could feel the spring poking your back bone and sunken in the middle. Pillow was made of small pieces of sponges, with yellow stainned. Wash basin is another horror...black substance kept floating out from the bottom of the tap while the water's running. The whole chalet is like it has not been maintained for many years...light was dim ..aircond not cold, lumpy pillow..super old mattress ...We couldn't sleep for the whole night and couldn't wait but to check out 1st thing in the morning.
Please have a look at the pictures attached, it speaks louder than words.
To the hotel..i would like to say....if you would like to stay at the stage that you are..it is fine...but please don't open this place for tourist or individual traveller. What wil the tourist think about hospitality in malaysia if they stayed in your place.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
6  Thank Enjoyin
Reviewed March 2, 2009

I went there during Christmas holiday last year..I strongly recommend this place because of its privacy. After spending one whole day on the beach and snorkelling sight seeing,of course we need a rest, then...we can have it there. We can also bring big luggages because we dont have to carry those luggages ourselves..the staff will arrange it. The beach is not for swimming because it is muddy but there's no big problem since we can get a taxi and go to other part of the island. The most important thing is we can have a calm and relaxing time after experiencing this and that activities...that's what we count for a holiday trip,right?

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank asu1303
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I stayed there during 6-8 February and they obviously realised from my card that I was from UK so did a card fraud and charged me twice. Now they don’t even respond so it will be a long process of recovering my money.

Beach was not clean and the reception staff quite unhelpful but worst of all, they do card fraud so beware and avoid at all costs.
Last year I went to Damai Luat which are close by and much better.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank scoot_eruk007
Reviewed January 27, 2009

We had just come back from a 3 Days 2 Night holiday at Teluk Dalam Resort. All you have to do once you were in Lumut there is to find the registration counter at the jetty and just bought the return transfer ferry tickets whish is at RM 19.00 for Adult and RM 13.00 for children. The journey from Lumut takes about 15 - 20 minutes. Do not worry about your luggage since it will be tagged and it will be send right to your doorstep. My parents especially luv the chalet (2 Bedrooms) that we are staying in. It is very cozy. They especially like the 'Kelarai' , it is actually a weave dried leaves which is used to cover the ceiling of the chalet plus also the wooden flooring which makes the chalet cool even the weather is hot outside. We are family of 8 and it is very comfortable having 2 bedrooms and 2 restrooms in one chalet. We have been to the pool and i have to agreed with the past reviews that the pool is unkept. I would also love to see that the bar at the pool being opened so that the guest can have some nibbles or drinks while they are at the pool. As for the dining, we find it cheap here rather than to compare to the 4 star rating hotel/ resort. Breakfast is only priced at RM 20.00nett and dinner is only at RM 30.00nett. We have tried the breakfast and we find the varieties is reasonable ranging from local to the western. Last but not least, Do not be surprised if the person you met in the Ferry turns up to be the owner of the Resorts.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family