When we first arrived at Nipah Guesthouse entrance, we were mesmerized at how nice and unique the place looked. We were very excited to take pictures of the cottage and tower house, truely Nipah guesthouse is one of a kind that stands out from all of the other chalet, villa and guesthouse in Pangkor. Alicia and Anuar has been very kind and friendly to us, they did very well in keeping the place clean and cozy. They're location are just 5 minutes walk away from the beach and convenient to all activities. The DiY bfast makes u feel at home and we had a great time feeding the hornbill. Nipah guesthouse has made our pangkor experience very interesting and overwhelming. We would definitely come back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nipah Guesthouse is a small and humble family-run guesthouse located in Nipah Bay and is a 5-minute walk from Nipah Beach and a 10-minute walk from Coral Beach. It offers tastefully decorated accommodation nestled in peaceful low-density surroundings. Each cosy room at Nipah Guesthouse Pangkor is fitted with attached bathroom and shower, air-condition, LCD TV and free wifi. There is an outdoor dipping pool and 4 cabanas for our in-house guests to use at any time. Guests will feel 'Home Away From Home'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Nipah Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nipah Guesthouse Hotel Pangkor
- Nipah Guesthouse Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor