I went there with my family and friends...first they will ask you for a refundable deposit RM100.We stay in a quad room with 2 queen beds and 1 single bed...Total all of us is 7 pax..however we used to go to other hotels and if we make to 7 pax in a room for 5 pax there should be no problem...but this hotel is relly strict as it is a 5 star hotel when we check out they said that the security guard saw us with 7 people and the hotel receptionist said we have to take your deposit bacause you have exceed 5 pax..the question is why didnt she asked me that night that we cannont stay 7 pax in that room and asked me to pay extra money to get extra matress/bed because the security see us with 7 people...although we have pay the breakfast for the extra two but she still refused to give back the deposit..they are like a silent thief who stole people's money..finally i want to speak to the hotel manager but he/she is not in on that day and i asked them to call me back later but untill now nobody is calling me..
i would suggest you not to go there especially with family...the breakfast is RM 15 but the choice was very-very limited.There's only fried mee hoon,roti canai,baked bean,sausage,mashed potato,2 kuih, 2 cakes, 2 fruits, eggs and butter kaya roti bakar...they rated their hotel as 3 star but for me is no star or maybe 1 star...if i still didnt get any call from them i want to report this matter to the pelancongan department...for me the money is not the matter but their attitude,service and inform the guest of anything not hide them and blame the guest.......total we pay is RM290+RM100 +RM 30=RM420 for that night only. im really not happy and i dont want to come to the hotel anymore or suggest the hotel to anybody..i have went to teluk dalam resort and it's really nice if i know this would happen i would prefer to go to teluk nipah or teluk dalam resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new 3-star beachfront resort lies in Pasir Bogak, just minutes away from the jetty. Here, you'll discover an enchantment: a resort that is nestled amidst a golden beach, sparkling waters and captivating serenity that is simply beckoning. Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort at Pasir Bogak promises a deeply relaxing holiday under the lure of the irresistible sun, sea and sand. It is true gem and this is the place you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort Pulau Pangkor