It's conveniently located right on Nipah Bay & a stone's throw away from Coral Bay. It's still fairly new & the furnishings are complete & very comfortable. The owners are very friendly & are a wealth of information regarding the island. Captain was kind enough to give us a lift to the pier on our last day & even took us for a drive round the island ending with breakfast in the interesting fishing village!
The swimming pool in the centre of the Resort provides relief from the sometimes crowded beaches. This place serves breakfast on a daily basis but dinners only on Fridays & Saturdays. Anyway, we found decent food in the nearby Horizon Cafe (reasonably cheap Chinese food) & Daddy's cafe (more pricey mixed local & Western dishes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor