I agree with what has been written before. It's good value for your money but you have to be prepared for extremely bad staff. It's actually very sad, the hotel is clean and the rooms are awesome. But everytime you talk to a staff member you want to go home.
So, go here, don't talk to the staff too much, and enjoy Pangkor Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor