The rooms are really great for the price you pay! You really would expect to pay more. Nice pool area with jacuzzi. The staff aren't very professional so don't expect much smiles my advice for the place is to train their staff better and this would be perfect. Great location just 5 mins away from Coral beach and Nipah bay beach. Would definitely recommend this place as many places on Nipah bay are very basic and nothing to shout about. We took the ferry there and paid about RM 10 for two ways and a RM 15 ferry from the jetty to the hotel. I would definitely recommend renting a bike and going round the island. You can get one at RM 40 and doing the round island tour for about RM 25 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa
- Anjungan Beach Resort Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor