Went here last weekend, having 2 family rooms. when im going in, there is a cat and apparently the cat is the room owner.
the air cond is totally not cold, and I'm sweating when i was sleeping under it. Asked the reception to help me check but no one come even they promise to have a look.
when the hotel is categorized under resort and spa, we were expecting spa there but it is very disappointed to find out that their spa is not operating at all. And they did not mention until we ask. I'm paying the price for the facility and service but end up, only swimming pool is available.
the hotel is quite isolated and having problem to look for food. The hotel cafe only serve breakfast which give us a lot inconvenient to search for lunch and dinner.
So we were paying a resort and spa for a cat-occupied-room, no-spa resort and spa, no-meal cafe for a price which is higher than those I can easily without these facilities. Really make my trip to pangkor quite miserable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa
- Anjungan Beach Resort Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor