its a private area with great food around..best place to eat is at Island one Cafe. Food is great and best of all the owner is so polite and it just feels right. restaurant is by the beach and its really beautiful. The hotel should serve breakfast for the price they charged and should try to make payments more of a convinience to customers than a hassel.
Should have more food choices at the hotel restaurant. With all said and done, it was a great place to stay with family friends or a couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa
- Anjungan Beach Resort Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor