“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Good Value, Body Odor... Please manage”
Review of Daddy's cafe

Daddy's cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Pangkor
Cuisines: Malaysian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were looking around to find a place which wasn't just a crowded stall on the street, but more to nicer dinner-by-the beach. We came to Daddy's cafe in Coral Bay, which only 10 min walk from Teluk Nipah (Nipah Bay). The food was nice, not cheap, but I guess worth the value, the atmosphere was nicer compared to the crowded street-view seafood stall in Teluk Nipah. One thing that really makes me mad was the waiter came with a very very very very bad body odor.
I guess it's not their fault, but the fault of the Restaurant Manager which didn't even care to remind them to change the shirts / uniform, or maybe a shower before change shift.
I shouldn't said much, but I hope the restaurant manager watch his waiter's body cleanliness since they are handling food and drink to us.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice ambience plus good quality of food served with a reasonable price. It's definitely worth to give yourself a try if you are going to Pangkor island.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We been here last year RAYA time, most of restaurant was closed along coral bay beach
We had our lunch and dinner only at Dadd’s café, their food was so yummy and well worth the long time wait with stunning bay views.
It takes between 30 mins to 1 hour to serve your food. sea food salad was so good.
we also had: dadd'y chicken chop,Trio Master,fish and chips.
but be careful there are so many monkey around restaurant and one of them steal my fish and chips!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed in Pangkor Island for 4 nights. There's nothing much we can do on the island, except relax and eat.

We ate at Daddy's Cafe for 3 times during our stay here, and it was really satisfying meals every time. The food is so good. The pineapple juice is the best we ever had in any places in Malaysia. The juice is pure fresh fruit juice without added sugar at 6 rm per glass. It was one of my best meals ever had in an restaurant. The staff are really friendly. The view is great.

I strongly recommend this restaurant if you are on holiday at Pangkor Island. We tried three other restaurants which was really disappointing.

Depending on what type of food you order, some are served quite fast, but some take longer time. But it surely worths the wait.

I tried the Seafood Masak Lemak (very spicy hot), Dhal Vegetable Curry (medium spicy hot), Lamb Shoulder & Tiger Prawn and Chicken Chop. They all are very good. Let them know if you want less spicy hot. The seafood (prawn, crab and fish) is so fresh. The accompanied side dishes and food presentation are very good also.

The price is reasonable and good value for the generous portion and the great taste.

I hope you will enjoy the food as much as I did.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

its location in teluk nipah was great.. enjoy ur food and drink on the beach.. real beach, coz it's only a few meters from the sea..
the drink was O.K... but for the food, some of my friend consider it a bit plain

for me.. I don't really care as long as I can enjoy the sunset while I'm drink