Reach there abit late around 7, I made my booking via their website, unfortunately my details were not there. The girl at the desk ask me to wait for 10 min, she need's to call the agent and download 3rd party booking information. Then came another guy saying every thing is taken care of and I'm luckyI have a room!
Got the keys, check-in to the room, clean and neat. I remember booking garden view @ 280 per night, unfortunately I got parking lot view, good thing was can see my car! Went down to reception to verify, the counter girl confirmed the parking view is also known as garden view !
Woke up the next morning, pretty decent breakfast, but too many flies, even in close doors.
Big swing pool. beach and sea water was pretty dirty. Don't think they can do much abt this, but no.
Dinner at the Thai restaurant on day 1. extra oil all all dishes, high price for kind of food served. (flies were part of dishes)
Dinner on day 2 at (same pls as breakfast) We had alakat, decent price and friendly waitress.
One only pub below the lobby, high price for diluted beer. RM 28++ per mug (60% water + 40% beer)
Overall it was a good stay. Long drive from KL, bad signage (got lost after Jusco)
It's also a long drive out if you plan to look for proper food, nearest town will be Setiawan or Lumut (plc to eat and shop)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Damai Laut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Golf Resort And Spa Damai Laut
- Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut Hotel Lumut
- Swiss Garden Hotel Lumut
- Swiss Garden Damai Laut
- Swiss Garden Resort Lumut
- Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Damai Laut Lumut, Perak