Although almost all reviews raving about their addictive, I'm not a fan of spicy curry at this place. I only went there once and will never return. Their curries are hot, which can burn your taste buds. The place is not clean, in fact the guy serving the famous chutney dropped the spoon on the floor and picked it up to use again, until I raised my voice to stop him. He then picked up an new spoon. That itself gave me a very bad impression on this place. Their food is not as good as claimed, its just super spicy. Indian food is not about chillies only, its about taste. Anyway, this week the health authorities raided their kitchen and issued an immediate closure notice due to filthy conditions. You be the judge
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.