“new vistana is great”

Vistana Kuantan City Centre
Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Kuantan
“new vistana is great”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

i was here 4 years back but it was so smelly and a bit ugly. now it was very modern design and beautiful . the staff were very friendly and the services was A+ . but the room was not that big but still comfortable . the toilet was clean . and also the housekeeping team was very efficient . love the new environment in vistana !

Room Tip: rooms on the higher floor is bigger and spacious.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Izyan N
Sharon A, General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Greetings from all of us at Vistana Kuantan City Centre. Thank you for giving us the recent opportunity to be of service, and for taking the time to write this review. My team and I are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
Klang, Selangor
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The last time I was at this hotel was probably 3 or 4 years ago. Back then, there were very limited choices of business class hotels in Kuantan so Vistana was the automatic choice. It looked and felt pretty dated back then, though it was comfortable. Returning for a visit in Kuantan this week, my colleague booked this hotel again and I was pleasantly surprised by the all new looks! The lobby looks more warm and welcoming and previously when I stayed there years ago, there was no gym but now there is one, though I didn't get to used it due to time constraints. The most pleasant surprise was the concierge who recognized me from my visit few years back and greeted me with "Welcome back, sir".

Did not get a chance to try the breakfast as my colleague preferred local food but nevertheless will do so the next time around. There are only a couple of negatives I can think of: - The room (and bathroom) feels a bit small and so is the toilet, and although the hotel is centrally located in town, there's nothing within walking distance. You'll need to drive out for dinner or shopping.

All in all, a pleasant stay. I would strongly recommend this hotel. However, I would add that the rack rate is a bit pricey.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank attw
Greetings from all of us at Vistana Kuantan City Centre. Thank you for staying with us again. My team and I are delighted to have you back and glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Have a great day !!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited vistana Kuantan again on 7th of march.was actually reluctant to stay there considering the old ' vistana' and option of new zenith hotel.
Boy was I so wrong...YTL had renovated their hotel and I was so pleasantly surprised at the new makeover.
The lobby are now modern and tastefully done..but more important are the rooms ...rooms are just compact but superbly detailed..classy wallpaper, nice fabrics on the curtain..new and sparkling bathrooms..and check out the slick faucet and fittings! Supercool...

As an architect I have a critical eye on nice fittings..looks like YTL do a superb job on the selection of fittings and materials.
I was gladly sharing my observations with the staff..like the pleasant and friendly miss Aisyah at the reception counter..or miss nazirah and en kamarol who helped me with the luggage.
Super friendly staff..

Please also note of the ultra comfortable bed..nice touch indeed...kudos to vistana..am impressed ..the barista coffee place is simple but pleasant..pool area is nicely renovated ..

I would recommend to all who make a trip to Kuantan...

Pleasant stay indeed!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Lukman M
Greetings from all of us at Vistana Kuantan City Centre. First and foremost thank you for staying with us again and would recommend our hotel to your friends and family members. My team and I are delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and wishing you have a wonderful day.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed for almost a week, room is good and clean. Vistana always maintai the executive room settings and I like it very much. The breakfast area ventilation need to be improve as you would feel stuffy after a while there. Overall this hotel is okay and I would recommend those visiting Kuantan to stay here.

2 Thank synovates
Greetings from all of us at Vistana Kuantan City Centre. Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuantan
The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan
Mega View Hotel
#4 of 43 in Kuantan
Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan
Samsuria Beach Resort & Residence

Been to Vistana Kuantan City Centre? Share your experiences!