“a very friendly family run restaurant.”
Review of Relish Restaurant - CLOSED

Relish Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I must agree with previous reviews about this great place for good indian food. It's run by a small family headed by Mr. sakthi, his wife and children. Owner Mr Sakthi old me his cooks are mostly from India. Food is delicious, environment is clean, and service is friendly. Conveniently located across the main road from Berjaya shopping mall, at Lrg Tun Ismail 11. Highly recommend it to those seeking quality indian food in Kuantan.

1  Thank kay n

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We visited the restaurant on 19th September 2012 and fully agree with previous reviewer.
We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the place, the quality of the food and friendly service.

We took the banana leaf, it comes with 3 vegetables and some Indian soup. It was all served in separate little steel bowls.
Price for 2 persons only RM28 drinks included.

Definitely a place to come back for great Indian food.

Location: opposite the Megamall, next to restaurant Timur.

2  Thank Daniel_Belanda
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I visited the Relish Restaurant, Kuantan in July 2012 with friends from Australia and from Kuantan.

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my meal...as did all my friends as well. The quality of the food was excellent and the taste would suit all palates - including the Australians...most of whom love Indian food. We had chicken, mutton curries, breads and vegetable curries. They were all great.

While you can take wine and beer along to the restaurant, you cannot purchase it there.

This restaurant is one of my favourite Indian restaurants In Malaysia.