“Nice little place”

Ranked #3 of 72 Kuantan B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice little place”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Went on a unplanned road trip from Singapore, on the long CNY weekend holiday, the whole of Kuantan was fully booked, stumbled at Vivo as the last option but the best option, rate was reasonable, clean rooms, just nice for us as we just needed a place to rest, perfect for those who would need to sleep only,

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Star_FamilySJ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed February 8, 2014

~ Went to this hotel around end of 2013, it was a last min booking few hours before we arrive. Booking was made via Phone and the receptionist was very nice. Though it was a last min booking but still they hold the room until we arrived around 8pm. The room was very nice, clean, and new and worth the stay ~

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sharifahizyan
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The night before that we were in Pekan. We stayed in a so called resort...n it was bad. After tht we decided to drive to Kuantan instead though its far but it's worth it. After reading the comments of this hotel, we decided to try it ourselves.

While on the way...I called to book a room for 3 person in this VIVO hotel. The receptionist who picked up the phone was very polite. Answered all the question I needed to know without even putting me on hold. I have tried calling other hotels... N when I asked a question bout what sports TV channels they have.... They will put me on hold for a very long time n can't even answer this simple question.

From the moment we stepped in to this hotel, everything has been pleasant. From the greetings to the smile from every staffs made us feel so welcome!

Seriously I felt that the owner of this hotel must have been a five star hotel background people. The way how the management trained the staffs is extremely amazing. I basically paid for a 3 star hotel price but I get a 5 star hotel service!

So... Thumbs up and salute for this hotel! U guys have truly made Kuantan an awesome place to stay and proud! Keep it up .... I will definitely bring my family to stay here again for holidays !

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank greg_cruiser
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Booked 2 rooms (standard & deluxe) via phone booking. I am satisfied with the bigger room but the standard room only got small window (in the bathroom). Both are clean. No breakfast provided. The soundproofing is quite bad as you can hear people walk through corridor.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank faqhroll
Reviewed June 18, 2013

i sebagai guest hotel, rasa mual, dan tidak selesa bila i datang ke counter reception for check in, ade satu girl staff bau sangat busuk... like wet sock!! and banyak cakap.. so uncomfortable... she take 15min for check in.. makeup so over....the management should advice her... over all very good, rooms clean, house kepping good, reception staff good expect her........ got food court behind hotel, nice place

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank melissa147
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed in a deluxe room which was great for family of 3 person - had 1 queen bed and 1 single bed - room rates comes with breakfast free wifi - ordered room service which only took 15 minutes to arrived - when I arrived only had 1 reception and he was fast manage to do 2 check in and 1 check out at the same time - during check out also fast - this location is great and would highly recommend

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank fatey
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Based on the condition, I would say that this is a new hotel. It's clean and beautiful, There's no parking lots specific for guests but there's a food court behind the hotel. You can park there but be aware that there's no safety guarantee. My brother's sport rim got stolen when he parked his car there overnight,

Other than that, the room has a kettle, a mini fridge, a safety box, tv, air conditioner. The room is pretty simple and spacious. There's no bath tub. The only window in the room is actually in the bathroom. Don't worry, there's a blind there=) I really appreciate having an elevator there.
I took a room with a queen bed and a single bed. that cost RM 125 if I'm not mistaken.

There's no complimentary breakfast. I dont think they have space for dining room. Having said that, there's definitely no swimming pool.

overall, it is a nice experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family