We stayed here in June to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. Drove down from KL and arrived about 6pm. At check in the girl had trouble with our booking (from Latestays.com) and asked me if I had just booked. I was unnerved by this as I had booked and paid in full 2 wks before. Her query could have been done more diplomatically considering it was late and we just wanted to get to our room esp with a baby in tow. Due to overbooking our Seaview Deluxe got upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite, luckily.
Overall the buffet was fine, the beach lovely and clean and the stay a pleasant one. Plenty of local Malay food and seafood a drive away if keen to try something other than hotel dining.
The hotel Chinese Rez was supposed to have great dim sum, but we found it just average and limited in choices.
We managed to get a massage each at the Spa and that was lovely.
It was a nice getaway in general just don't expect 5 stars quality and you'll be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa