The hotel is easy to find as its just next to the main road on the way to the Kuantan port. Service was good except that when we were there for our check in and out, there was only 1 staff manning the reception (multi tasking or cost cutting as was on a weekday) . It was mentioned that free wifi provided but when we enquired we were told that its only at the lobby area and only for 2 hours !!!! wifi in the room was chargable at M$10/day of 24 hours !!!!we paid.
Breakfast spread was good except there there were many houseflies as we were in the open area. Beach was wonderful but becos of the haze, we did not go far.
There was makan shops just opposite the hotel for those who dont wish to eat at the hotel and further down the road, there were a numbers of seafood restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa