Room provided is nice and clean with all amneties.
However, my room is located towards supposedly garden view. But it is still undergoing construction and contractors walking up and down. Not pleasing to eye, so decided to just keep the curtain down.
Wanted to have dinner and i was told to just inform the restaurant staff by the receptionist. However, was rejected due to 'full house'. Luckily with just few minutes drive, could get nice local seafood restaurant to eat.
For local attractions, i do hope that in future there will be consultant providing us info on fun packages as seens on their standing board.
Overall, the room, pool, lounge and is in good condition. Private beach could use more beach bench for those who just wanted to chill and look at the night sky view less the mozzies.
Was on short vacation for 2 on SGIVC and would come again and again for quick break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa