The Citilite Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vistana Kuantan City Centre(Kuantan)
Very Good 4/5
    • Room Service
    Suraya Hotel(Kuantan)
      Very Good 4/5
      See what travelers are saying:
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed February 15, 2014

I just got this hotel as my friends want to stay. When I and my family enter the room, we were not happy as the white towels prepared were old(they turned gray). I found some dusts and pieces of paper under the beds. I found some kind of hair in the sink... The only thing I liked was the setting of the reception counter and the location.

Room Tip: good luck, I have no idea
      • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
      1  Thank nawsy
      Reviewed July 12, 2012

When I opened the door, I was first shocked that the bed is directly in front on the door, leaving little space to move in. But the opposite wall of the bed is actually a curve, making the room look spacious if you are lying on the bed. SO the room that I got was actually D- shaped. It had 2 queen beds. it costs RM125. The room was clean and looked tidy..

The air conditioning was not functioning well, It was not cooling the room as much as I hope for.
      The room had a couch, a small TV on the wall, a bedside table and a desk. I was hoping for a kettle and a mini fridge but couldn't fine one. The bathroom was small but but still spacious. There was no bath tub.

There's a public ironing station on each level. There's also a water cooler station, but it looked filthy so I didn't dare to use it.

This hotel is a shop building. So there's no specific parking for hotel guests. No swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family