“nice place”

The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan
Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Kuantan
Reviewed April 16, 2014

it is indeed a very nice place to have some business meeting there. the place is nearer to convention centre and a shopping mall. it make u easier to find some food or things trhat u tend to forget . it is a great hotel with a spacious room and clean.

Room Tip: rooms on the higer floor are bigger and spacious
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2014

i've been in Kuantan several times but so far The Zenith Hotel didnt let me down . The services and breakfast that their serve was the best. Plus, a shopping mall is in front of the hotel make things easier if I would want to buy anything . The room is clean and comfortable . I would really give 5 stars to this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors are large and quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank amirul376
Reviewed April 11, 2014

stayed here for 1 night only. had a course in hospital kuantan. beautiful spacious room, great accommodation, superb cleanliness, breakfast was awesome, great location just in front of the east coast mall. but the staffs at the reception and restaurant looks like they had just been scolded by their manager, or maybe they had just tasted something super sour before they meet with customers. i didnt get any smile during check in, nor at breakfast, nor during check out. they look super annoyed that we chose their hotel to stay in. or maybe we are just some nuisance who want to eat at their famous breakfast buffet? maybe they are just too tired working, but all im saying is there is still room for improvement and hey, a smile or two wont hurt im sure!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dokter_kopak_je
Reviewed April 9, 2014

One of the best hotel in Kuantan. Clean, spacious and good sound proofing. WiFi in room, no login required. LAN cable also provided.

Location is strategic, opposite East Cost Mall, one of major shopping complex in Kuantan.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RobertChew-MY
Reviewed April 7, 2014

is a perfect stay in Kuantan. From check-in until check-out no complain at all.
The rooms are modern and the bathrooms are perfect. The breakfast is good
and the lunch Buffett is very good, especially the Chicken Curry.
The Chinese Restaurant serving very good cuisine.
The only complain was the Hotel Car Service. We booked the Van for two days
in the morning. First day was okay, second day we had to wait for one! hour in the sun
for the driver to pick us up. We paid for the waiting time. This is unacceptable.
The staff at the Hotel is well trained and extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed four nights for business. I made a reservation on the hotel website. When I arrived at the hotel at night and tried to check in, I was told that my reservation could not be made sure. So I had to wait long time until my reservation was confirmed and I could check in, even though I was so tired. Furthermore, the female clerk at the reception was not so quick in doing business and did not apologize for my inconvenience. Since the accomodation and dining were with no problem, I was only sorry for the attitude of the clerk.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was looking for a hotel that could fit the 4 of us in a room. Zenith is the only hotel in Kuantan that offers that at reasonable rate. Booking via the hotel website was a breeze.

The check-in wasn't so smooth as I was being serviced by a new staff, who was left alone to handle the processing herself by her seniors. After almost 10 minutes, a senior staff came to assist and told me I was entitled for only 1 breakfast. I informed her that I did not purchase any breakfast and 1 pax breakfast would not be enough for all the 4 of us.

After a much hassle check-in, we were happy to find the room. It was well organised and had everything that I imagined. The bathroom was spacious and clean.

Opposite the hotel is the East Coast Mall shopping centre. However, if you're thinking of staying near to the beach, this hotel might not be a suitable choice as it is about 10mins drive from the Teluk Chempedak beach.

After I checked out from the hotel and came back to KL, one of my friends forgotten to take her phone charger. I was rather disappointed because the hotel staff did not inform us when they found it right away. From my previous experience in another hotel during a vacation, a staff contacted me right away and offered to send it to me. I wish the same service would from from Zenith, a five star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends