Stayed 3 nights. The staff are friendly. The room has a comfortable bed ensuring a good night's sleep. Wi-Fi connection is good.
Although this is a new hotel, several issues need to be addressed:
1. Wallpaper over the bed-head is fraying.
2. Wall is dirty in several spots with paint chipped off at the edges.
3. Carpet has a strong odour and is stained in several areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jewel of the East ..... Centrally located in the heart of Kuantan town and the ICT Hub, The Zenith Hotel & Sultan Ahmad Shah Internation Convention Centre (SASICC) is set to revolutionize the face of business-class hospitality in Malaysia.It offers 519 modern and luxurious accommodations, and a 6000-seating capacity ballroom and exhibition hall with state-of the-art meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) facilities. the hotel tower, which is part of the largest development on the East Coast of Malaysia, is stands at 24-floors featuring a distinct modern facade that will majestically alter Kuantan's ksyline.The Zenith Hotel & Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention Centre (SASICC) is the epitome of both class and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan Hotel Kuantan