Although the name suggests that the hotel is situated right at a lake, it is not. There is a main road between the two. The setting is very nice (apart from the main road) and the hotel looks beautiful from the outside. It however is completely worn-out and needs major refurbishment. The rooms as well as the public areas need thorough cleaning too! The service is poor and the food (chef's suggestion menu for dinner) and breakfast are very basic. Would have been acceptable if no insects had been using the breakfast buffet as a playground...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet