We, myself and my wife, stayed at Lakehouse for 1 night on 27th Sept. Its worth every bit of the experience. We stayed in Deluxe-Double room and it was nice and cozy. Staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good. but its really the property and location itself that is the highlight of the stay here. Deserves every bit of star rating it flaunts.
PS: Separate charging for drinks (coke/sprite/beer) inside mini-bar in the room stuck out like sore note while checking out. Small things like this should be either included in the price for a 5 star property or guests should be given option of ordering as per their requirement if going to be charged separately. Just a small matter maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet