The Cameron Highlands are a great place to get away from the humidity and bustle of Kuala Lumpur and the Lakehouse is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel itself is in a Tudor style building with lots of authentic touches. The bedrooms are furnished with antiques, but the bathrooms have been renovated and meet expectations.
The communal areas of the hotel are outstanding, the bar, lounges, terrace and gardens are great to spend time in with good drinks and food available at a reasonable price.
The hotel itself is not cheap, but the individual experience it provides means it was well worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet