LOCATION: surrounded by the jungle and with a view to the mountains and the lake. 15-20 minutes from cameron highlands city centre
ROOM: the hotel was built in tudor style, it is very romantic and cosy. We had a nice room on the hilltop building, which had a view to the foggy hills. Every day there were fresh fruits, mineral water and sweets in our room. One thing i didn't like, the lock of the bathroom did nit work well, and i almost stuck there 2 times.
ATMOSPHERE: romantic, relaxing
BREAKFAST: limited assortment, but nice, quality food. Eggs and pencakes by request.
SERVICE: we were dining both nights in the hotel restaurant. First night a local dinner, second time a barbecue on the terrace just for the 2of us. Staff was very helpful. They ordered taxi fro us back to kuala lumpur and we could pay it with the room, which was very comfortable. Wifi only available in the lobby area, which gives room for improvement.
BEST: barbecue dinner in the terrace and the spirit of the jungle
WORST: no internet in the rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet