its a good hotel, great location which on top of the hill, very chilling and nice breakfast, very close to the farm market. prefer to drive there , as the restaurant need bout 15 min drive from the hotel. overall its is quiet and relaxing hotel.
but the room didnt not provide tooth brush set,so pls bring your own....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang