We stayed numerous times from Sept 2010-2012 but after January 2013 we've stopped coming to this hotel. We liked it just for the breakfast and dinner which made meals convenient. We avoid it now due to the following reasons;-
1) The rooms have an unpleasant damp smell. They should change the carpet to tiles. Carpets should never be used in damp weather. Also the carpet used is of a very low grade. I've mentioned this before to one of the supervisors but I guess the owners are only interested in making a good profit. That's the bane of the china-man mentality of doing business.
2) The beddings and pillow cases are not clean enough. They should be washed by professional cleaners.
3) The hot water shower always gives problems. Once I nearly froze from bathing in ice-cold water and we paid good money for such an unpleasant experience. Once a group of ladies from Batam island in Indonesia were loudly complaining about the cold showers at the lobby. I don't think the management was in the least bothered.
4) The wi-fi in every room is just a sale gimmick because I had never been able to get a signal in the room and had to go down to the lobby every time I wanted to use the internet so I find it very inconvenient.
If they would consider improving all the above aspects I might consider giving them my business again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Titiwangsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Titiwangsa Cameron Highlands/Brinchang