Hotel Rosa Passadena
$40
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $46/night.

Snooze Hotel(Brinchang)(Great Value!)
$20
$46
$41
Agoda.com
Snooze Too Hotel(Brinchang)(Great Value!)
$27
$24
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $27/night.

$30
Hong Kong Hotel(Brinchang)
$30
$29
Agoda.com
All reviewssafety deposit boxcameron highlandssamosasnasi lemaktaxi standlevel roomfried noodlesduring weekdaystriple roomshort tripstar hotelcoffee and teasteamboat restaurantsnice staybrinchang night marketstrawberry farmsiva
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The only problem of this hotel is the limited parking space.The mgmt of this hotel is in the midst of upgrading the rooms. .however i thing i notice the water basin is still cracking and need major repair.I enjoyed my 1 night stay.Staff are very friendly,helpful and pleasant personality.Food are good and affordable especially the stimboat set are awesome.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rahmat_Y
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My complaints will be the room is too small, bathroom rundown and limited parking lot. I suggest you stay in other hotels if you have the transport.

The breakfast is fairly good. It is also strategic for us to walk around the town.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We just had our vacation for 2 nights stayed at this hotel and it was our second time visit. The hotel had upgraded to new carpet, beds, tv and wardrobe. Everything were fine except the basin support in the bathroom was rundown...The simple breakfast was average, the location is excellent! Which is just in the middle of Brinchang town and really convenience to walk to any restaurant and shopping area...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank robojsl
Reviewed October 3, 2012

stay for 2 night with all my colleges for a scientific writing workshops. stay in triple superior room..quite small room, do not have space for praying. quite slow services but the food is really great especially the steamboat.enjoying the meal with friends in cold weather is very precious moments.very convenient place because can go anywhere especially pasar malam brinchang by walking..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have email for baby cot before check in. Remind them again upon check in. Waited. Called housekeeping, speak in Malay which I do not understand and she hanged up my call. Waited. Went to counter for request again. Waited. Went to counter to request again. Waited and came at last. The baby cot is in the storeroom which is directly opposite our room. The blanket given with the baby cot is dirty patches which looks like have not wash for ages so I just damp it into the cupboard and dare not touch it again. I have read the review here and request room away from the main road due to noise as I have 2 children travelling with me but was given room beside the side of the road. We are unable to sleep due to the noise till very late and was waken up slightly before 6am as the rubbish chute is right below our room and the truck is there to collect rubbish at this hour. My room number is C3. I do not see that there is a full occupancy and was allocated with noisy room when I have already informed them I have 2 small kids travelling with me. There is strong cigarette smell throughout our stay. We have to pay for the wifi and parking lot is limited around 12 lots I think.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family