Lowest prices for your stay
$64
$54
Agoda.com
$45
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
Priceline$67
Hotels.com$64
Travelocity$64
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have email for baby cot before check in. Remind them again upon check in. Waited. Called housekeeping, speak in Malay which I do not understand and she hanged up my call. Waited. Went to counter for request again. Waited. Went to counter to request again. Waited and came at last. The baby cot is in the storeroom which is directly opposite our room. The blanket given with the baby cot is dirty patches which looks like have not wash for ages so I just damp it into the cupboard and dare not touch it again. I have read the review here and request room away from the main road due to noise as I have 2 children travelling with me but was given room beside the side of the road. We are unable to sleep due to the noise till very late and was waken up slightly before 6am as the rubbish chute is right below our room and the truck is there to collect rubbish at this hour. My room number is C3. I do not see that there is a full occupancy and was allocated with noisy room when I have already informed them I have 2 small kids travelling with me. There is strong cigarette smell throughout our stay. We have to pay for the wifi and parking lot is limited around 12 lots I think.

Date of stay: May 2012
9  Thank ETWW73
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Have seen a lot of changes in improvement since our last visit.
New carpets, upgraded TV and clean beds,
Staffs from front desks and restaurant - very polite and good service

Recommend toilets to be upgraded .

Room tip: Ask for corner rooms for less noise from neighboring guests
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SallyPenang
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The room is reek with cigarette smell which makes me feel uncomfortable. The signage to room is confusing for me. Breakfast is ok with some choices. No Wifi in the room, room service for dinner is fast.Walking distance to KFC, bank and shops. Price per room is RM138++ for deluxe room inclusive breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mariaqibtiyah A
Reviewed January 12, 2012

First time travel to Cameron Highland and only get to stay for 1 night..Its a good stay and comfortable..Breakfast was awesome..really love it..The hotel located near to town area..Easy excess to the night bazaar market, shops & malls..

Room tip: Should get a higher floor to get a nice view..
Date of stay: December 2011
4  Thank Sherry R
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Decent plc to stay with family. Average breakfast, beds are comfortable.

The school behind the hotel,school bells rings early in the morning, and after every 30 to 45 min. so it's time to wake up and make your day trip

Good location, easy accessible for food and night market. The hotel has it's own parking bay

Room tip: Try not book rooms facing the school
Date of stay: November 2011