“Immerse yourself in the green and on the yogamat”
Review of The Yoga Studio

The Yoga Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: The Yoga Studio is an independently owned specialist yoga center for yoga practitioners, purely focused on sivananda yoga. The teacher, a Master Of Yoga (Yoga Acharya) is a Qualified and Registered Yoga Teacher certified by the Yoga Alliance of US and Canada. The Yoga Studio is situated in Brinchang, in the center of Cameron Highlands which is a great place to chill out, practice yoga and relax for a while.
Vientiane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Immerse yourself in the green and on the yogamat”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

It's just amazing how the Cameron Highlands and the Yoga Studio in Brinchang connect which each other! I took the morning Hatha and Sivananda classes, followed by a healthy breakfast at the Big Red Strawberryfarm. In the afternoon a beautiful junglewalk (there are about 10 indicated walks). I felt great after 10 days! June will guide you professionally and with love trough the Hatha and Sivananda classes. She is a great soul, open for any questions and always willing to help.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Essie_12

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highland Soul-Searching Yoga Session”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Before I reach KL, I have planned to attend some yoga lessons. But I didn't expect to find a yoga studio on the cameron highland. It turned out to be an unbelievable yoga experience for me. That yoga lesson was conducted on a Tuesday night, in a Hindu temple. Following the rhythm of the bell, my mind is in peace. I followed the instruction of June and tried my best to maintain several poses. My poses were appropriately adjusted by June and I eventually feel more comfortable in achieving some poses. I try to focus as advised by June. Next thing i know is I have fully immerse myself into the environment. I feel changes in my innerself by the end of the session. June is very generous to share what she knows about yoga with me. I really appreciate it. Thanks June :)

Visited June 2013
1 Thank hahahathisisalice
Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Environment for Yoga”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

A truly wonderful environment of practicing yoga. After a few days of tour around Cameron Highlands, I managed to attend two classes of Sivananda yoga. I felt relaxed. Everything was just perfect.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank kwan_kwan08
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed Yoga very much!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been learning yoga under The Yoga Studio for more than a year. Yoga helped me a lot in being mentally and physically healthy and active. I joined Hatha Yoga classes last year and learned many asanas that builds my spine to be strong. I felt active and energetic even though initially tired after the classes. Now, I am 8 months pregnant. June (yoga master) taught me special asanas which are suitable for expecting mums. The asanas and breathing techniques helped me to cope up with pregnancy very well. Unlike other expecting mums whom complain about being lethargic, having backache and swollen feet, I would say that I am lucky not to experience any of those. Thanks to yoga and of course to June also. She is a very knowledgable person in yoga and without her, I am sure I would not have enjoyed yoga his much. Very much recommended to those who are interested to learn yoga seriously.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shunash
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Studio! Great Instruction!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have been practicing Yoga for about (2) years and I was very impressed with everything about this studio. Some friends and I visited the Cameron Highlands and saw the sign for the this studio and decided to check out a class. We had a great experience. The instruction, pace, and detail of the instructor was very thorough. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. This was a challenging class with advanced positions but i felt comfortable through the whole process. I highly reccommend this class for anyone visiting or living in the area.

Visited April 2013