“Unforgettable”
Review of Cameron Secrets

Cameron Secrets
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Cameron Highlands
More attraction details
Owner description: We Create, Others Imitate. Inspired by nature, Cameron Secrets Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd in Cameron Highlands was established on the 6th of October 2005 as an eco-tour operator. We are proud to say that we are one of the leading travel agents in eco-tour / nature programs in the Cameron Highlands having vast experience in offering various kinds of tour packages both for those visiting Cameron Highlands and also for anyone who plans their trip to other destinations from Cameron Highlands.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I did the Mossy Forest tour which was fantastic. I can't remember the name of my tour guide - he was a lovely Indian chap who was extremely knowledgeable and it was obvious how much passion he had for the rainforest.

A very informative and enjoyable day that I will not forget.

1  Thank Sophie M

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Myself, my girlfriend and another couple slept at fathers guest house.
Really friendly staff and very clean. There we booked a tour (forgot the name) with the guide Jason.
IT WAS JUST AWESOM! Unfortunately the weather was bad but Jason is great. He knows (i think) everything about the jungle and he made plants interesting ;)!

Thanks a lot for this experience.
Greetings
Hendrik

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a brilliant day hiking with Jason, his passion and knowledge for the environment and ecosystems of the Cameron Highlands has been a highlight of our travels. Jason unlocks secrets of the forest for you and leaves you totally inspired. I would say a tour with Jason is a must if visiting the Cameron Highlands!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I joined the Mossy Forest and Tea Plantation half day tour. The guide was excellent, very knowledgeable, well spoken and with a great sense of humour. The trek through the Mossy Forest is a must, such a great experience.

1  Thank ShayXZ
Reviewed August 30, 2013

jason, perfect tour guide. perfect english, educated in nature and ecology and open about any questions regarding his country, society or himself.
the tour to a peak was nature pure. great experience.