“Good value”

Ranked #2 of 23 Seremban B&B and Inns
Adelaide, Australia
“Good value”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I picked this hotel due to its location and price.
I wanted to sleep for 4 hours between flights.

The hotels location is quiet but not that close to the airport.
I caught a taxi to the hotel....pity the rude taxi driver had no idea where it was and was reticent to call anyone for help

The reception staff were friendly and check in was fine.
I ate dinner out of the hotel at a local cafe. Food was good.

Like others have commented here...the walls of the hotel are very thin. I wanted 4 hours sleep between long flights but found it was difficult to sleep because of the laughing and noise from the very nearby reception desk.

The room was clean and small but still it was comfortable.
The bathroom is average. When you shower the whole area gets flooded as the bathroom is very compact...and there is no drainage.
Also another negative is that the toilet paper roll is positioned totally in the wrong place....directly behind your back as u sit there.....pretty uncomfortable.

Definitely organise the shuttle...its 25% of the cost of a taxi and much better.
I will stay there again.

Room Tip: not near the reception desk
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank t s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The hotel gets 5*s but I had to knock one off as I had a few problems with the airport shuttle service.

The hotel itself is perfect for a one night stop between flights (it's not in the city centre so wouldn't recommend if sightseeing is your agenda).It's clean and comfortable and the staff are very friendly. A light breakfast of tea, coffee and toast is included in the price. I was woken up a few times in the night as the walls are a little thin but for the price I can't really complain!

The shuttle: I had arranged an airport shuttle to pick me up at kl and was told it would be there at 18:35, by 18:50 it hadn't shown up so I called the drivers number which was given to me when I booked. After several attempts there was still no answer so I called the hotel who said they were sending the driver now and it would be about 15 minutes. At 19:45 I was finally picked up. I had been told the car make and number plate which was going to pick me up and the one which showed up was different. As a female solo traveller this was a bit unnerving but by this point I had been traveling for 24 hours and just wanted my bed! Although late the van was immaculate, very comfy (had air con) and I had it all to myself! It was great value for 10MR. The driver pointed out all the sites to me on the way which was a nice touch and his English was excellent.

I took the airport shuttle to LCCT the following morning and had no problems at all.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel, just make sure you have the hotel number etc. written down if using the airport shuttle.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed one night at the hotel, waiting for my next flight. The hotel is conveniently close to the airport and a shuttle is available between hotel and airport (10 RM). My room was small but very comfortable. There is a very basic (toast) breakfast available in the morning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Sesto San Giovanni, Italy
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed only one night (6 january 2014) and It's a perfect hotel for transit between KLIA and KLCC. Hotel offers shuttles at very cheap price (10 ringgit per person one way). Friendly staff, clean, nice and comfortable rooms with Free wifi, and the bathroom (even though everything would get wet) offered a great shower. There is free breakfast which was basic but the location is not comfortable.

Our room (G11) was close to the hall and we had some troubles to sleep because many chinese shouted in the hall untill 1 pm

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Nino C
Ottershaw, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We booked this as we needed a transit hotel near the LCCT for a flight coming in from Banda Aceh at 8:30pm and leaving for Krabi at 7am, the reviews said it was convenient and clean. However, we had nothing but a terrible experience...

Firstly, we waited an hour for the transfer from LCCT to the hotel, despite 3 phone calls to the hotel. We were constantly told he was "on his way". When he finally arrived, the van was full of passengers and their luggage and they rammed us in with them, the luggage from another passenger landing on someone's head! The 10 minute transfer was done at ridiculously high speed, with all the passengers hanging on for dear life, and the poor 6 year old boy that had been forced to sit on his mother's lap as they had jammed us all in, was being flung about as she tried to hold him and stay in her seat!

We checked in, which was a smooth process, but had to pay 70 MYR for the transfers, being more expensive for the one back to the LCCT, as it was at 5am. When we got to our room, 115, it was a windowless box.... I had paid for a Superior Queen, which was more than the standard room, and the bed was a standard double (5') and not a Queen at all! With our 2 roller bags and 2 rucksacks, there was no room to walk around the bed and the bathroom was almost as big as the room! The room was in the middle of the building, with no windows...

We walked out to the restaurant that's advertised as being nearby and realised that we were in the middle of a retail park, that hasn't opened yet, or has opened and closed down again! The restaurant was little more than a street cafe that sold Malay and Indonesian food, with the menu in Malay, so I didn't eat and my other half guessed at something...

When we checked out at 5am, we had received a wake up call at 4:45am, which was handy, as my alarm at 4:30 hadn't gone off... That's actually the only good thing I can say about the place.

It's expensive for what it is and I wouldn't stay there again!

Room Tip: Is there a good room???
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank louisamaskell

Travelers are raving about these Seremban hotels

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing place for the price we paid for the family room. Room was clean including the bathroom. The family room had for huge bunk beds which were comfortable. The best thing about the room was the customer service. They were very accommodating and even helpful when we were short on the amount owed due to not having the correct currency. Would recommend to everyone especially in a short transit at the airport.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AbhyMan
Paris, France
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

They provide an airport shuttle to/from KLIA and LCCT for an extra fee (~ 25min away from KLIA).
Staff very friendly.
Hotel clean and modern.
Good location not very far from the airports.
I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank layb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seremban
Tune Hotel KLIA 2
#2 of 14 in Seremban
Palm Seremban Hotel
Palm Seremban Hotel
#1 of 14 in Seremban

Been to Sri Enstek Hotel? Share your experiences!