I have lost count of the number of stays I have had at the Royale Bintang, going back to the previous "Royal Adelphi" name. I always stay on the Executive Levels. The rooms are large, clean, and nicely appointed. The marble baths are somewhat elegant. My biggest complaint: wireless internet service is very poor! Signal is just spotty with underpowered servers. I often had better internet by sitting next to window and "stealing" access on outide business network! The rooms views are usually quite nice. Laundry service is reliable. Breakfast buffet is excellent! Exectuive Lounge has nice "happy hour" buffet and drinks as well, along with a friendly, attending staff. Room rates have been good, usually associated with visited business client rate. Pool looks beautiful... never been in it! Transportation services are excellent. In room fridge, coffee, and somewhat limited local TV... all okay. Like I say, I keep going back. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Chulan Seremban (formerly Known as The Royale Bintang Resort and Spa Seremban) is situated at the Lake Garden district of the state capital of Negeri Sembilan Darul Khasus. This 4-star suburban property offers guests a place where their utmost comfort is provided through excellent amenities and accommodations. Both business and leisure travellers will get to appreciate the view of the hilly landscapes of Seremban and the culture of hospitality Royale Chulan Seremban is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royale Chulan Seremban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Bintang Resort & Spa Seremban Hotel Seremban
- The Royale Bintang Resort And Spa Seremban
- Royale Bintang Hotel Seremban