We stayed a night whilst we attended the Remembrance Day Service at the Australian War Memorial nearby. I must admit we had a very good experience, the room was reasonably priced and we were given a free upgrade because they had run out of the deluxe rooms we had booked. The staff were always polite and the hotel is well placed in the town. The only slight concern is the lobby bar staff were a little overwhelmed Saturday night and Sunday lunchtime. The breakfast was very good with a surprisingly high standard of coffee.
I will certainly stay there again, although reasons to come to Labuan are relatively few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5-star hotel in Labuan, Dorsett Grand Labuan brings out the best of what Labuan Island has to offer. The hotel is only minutes away from the Labuan Airport and a short distance from its bustling town centre. With an international buffet spread and a wide array of ala-carte dining, a sports lounge for guests to catch their favourite sports coverage, and a bar offering live entertainment at night, Dorsett Grand Labuan truly inspires! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dorsett Grand Labuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Labuan Island
- Sheraton Labuan
- Labuan Sheraton
- Grand Dorsett Hotel Labuan