This is over rated Hotel on Tripadvisor. The Hotel charge you everything from Wifi to watching TV and No drinking water!!! Worst of all it was not cheap! As me my group of friend were going to Kota Bahru to participate a tournament and was recommended to stay at this Hotel by the local organizers. The Hotel initially quoted us MYR 50 a night per pax, later on when we confirm our booking with organizers the Hotel suddenly doubt up the price to MYR 100 per night per pax!!! The hotel management is in greed to chop money from tourist! This is the most terrible 3 stars Hotel I had ever stayed in with a pricey MYR 100 a night the Hotel does not include a bottle of drinking water daily, no daily breakfast, totally no entertainment in room(need to pay additional cost for turning on TV) and no free Wifi at all(not even at the lobby area).
Not to say the pillow is terrible too!! It is so soft that it cant support the weight of your head, you cant even feel the pillow! It was terrible stay with the Hotel for the 3 nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Kota Bharu next to the state capital’s popular landmark the KB Mall. Guests will find the hotel’s location very strategic and convenient as it is within close proximity of established shopping outlets and will allow visitors to experience the rich food and cultural heritage of Kelantan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Kota Bahru City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels Kota Bahru City Centre Hotel Kota Bharu
- Tune Hotel Kota Bahru City Centre Kota Bharu, Kelantan