Stayed here for one night on the way to Thailand. We paid 25 MYR for the taxi ride from the train station to the hotel, but wasn't sure if this was fair or not since the taxis don't have meters and the available taxis seemed to be an organized monopoly. Room, bathroom and linens were clean, the shower had a door which sounds basic but is not usually the case in this part of the world, making the bathroom very wet without one. The toiletry package we paid extra for only came with one bath towel, so we had to share one between the two of us. The entertainment package we paid extra for came with TV and wifi access, but we had to keep logging back in to the wifi every 15 minutes (highly annoying). We didn't go, but it's across the street from a mall which appeared to have fast food options. It's on a very busy street and we heard some traffic noise, but we were more disrupted by some drunk guests who were out in the hall talking loudly in the wee hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Kota Bharu next to the state capital’s popular landmark the KB Mall. Guests will find the hotel’s location very strategic and convenient as it is within close proximity of established shopping outlets and will allow visitors to experience the rich food and cultural heritage of Kelantan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Kota Bahru City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels Kota Bahru City Centre Hotel Kota Bharu
- Tune Hotel Kota Bahru City Centre Kota Bharu, Kelantan