We checked in on 23rd March for a 3-day 2-nite stay. There were 18 of us and we took 4 Villa Ombak and 1 Villa Matahari. I personally like the Villa Ombak for its color and understated beauty.The rooms were spacious and clean. Yup some towels may be old, but they were clean. The black & white toilet decor in Villa Matahari is a winner. Oh we had crabtree and evelyn toiletries too in all our rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful with a special mention goes to Encik Mohd Ryzal. We had an awesome bbq party on the first night and spent a marvelous time with family members by the bonfire (thank you for adding the extra). We also had the opportunity to chit chat with the owner Dato Siti at the bbq-such an elegant and charming lady. The food was simply delicious and they were very generous with the seafood (the biggest crab ever;). Kudos to the kitchen staff who prepared our meals including the scrumptious breakfast spread. What can we say? The landscape is charming and we enjoyed walking and taking photos at the place. The beach was gorgeous and breathtaking. Our family hit the beach right after subuh to enjoy the sunrise on the beautiful beach. Nieces and nephews spent loads of fun playing on the beach and in the swimming pool. Beautiful place with some privacy is just perfect for our big group. We will definitely come back to this place and try out other accommodation offered there. Some suggestions: have new ping pong tables, more peacocks and perhaps rabbits (for the smaller kids), regular cleaning of the pools and a first-aid kit ready at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unparalleled beauty of nature and the luxury of creature comforts are brought together perfectly at Villa Danialla. Pamper yourself with a massage as you listen to the sound of waves crashing against the shore or indulge in a sumptuous meal as you watch the sun slowly rise from the horizon of the calm ocean right in front of you. Explore the beaten path and discover the wonders of the Perhentian Island and the rejuvenating powers of the La Hot Springs.Whatever your idea of a tropical paradise is, we've got it covered, so come and escape with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Villa Danialla Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Danialla Beach Hotel Kota Bharu
- Villa Danialla Beach Resort Kota Bharu, Kelantan