We spent 1 night either direction at Villa Danialla on our trip to the Perhentian Islands. We loved it and our children (7, 4 & 2) did not want to leave.
We arranged transport through the Villa from the airport, and also to and from the Perhentian Isands, which was great. The villa was gorgeous and alot of thought had gone into the design and furnishings. The infinity pool right on the beach front was something else! Just amazing swimming in the pool and gazing out over the south China sea.
The restaurant was very smart right on the beach front. Was expensive but the food was very tasty. The buffet breakfast was delicious with lovely fresh fruit juices served with a smile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unparalleled beauty of nature and the luxury of creature comforts are brought together perfectly at Villa Danialla. Pamper yourself with a massage as you listen to the sound of waves crashing against the shore or indulge in a sumptuous meal as you watch the sun slowly rise from the horizon of the calm ocean right in front of you. Explore the beaten path and discover the wonders of the Perhentian Island and the rejuvenating powers of the La Hot Springs.Whatever your idea of a tropical paradise is, we've got it covered, so come and escape with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Danialla Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Danialla Beach Hotel Kota Bharu
- Villa Danialla Beach Resort Kota Bharu, Kelantan