“Loved every minute”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wu Senses Boutique Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Wu (Chinese word for five) Senses we leave no stone unturned... Become one with Sight, Smell, Sound, Taste & Touch... Captivate your senses in this heaven, seductively designed to bring your whole body into pure bliss…a holistic oasis like no other...
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Loved every minute”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We were enveloped with a sense of calm whilst walking up the flight of stairs that led us to Wu’s reception. Massages are on my ‘must-do’ list when on vacation, and I just had to check out Wu Senses given the positive feedback in this forum. I am happy to report that I was not disappointed. Wu’s tranquil ambience, patient, friendly & knowledgeable staff, ‘to-die-for’ massages and affordable prices were outstanding! We’d walked into Wu’s tired and in need of a re-charge; we walked out relaxed and in a state of utter bliss. Treat your senses, make a stop at Wu Senses....you won't regret it!

Australia
“Can't go wrong with Wu Senses”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Spa is a must on our to-do list for Langkawi but what a surprise it was to find Wu Senses! Our spa-guru-girlfriend (she’s had hundreds of massages from her countless holidays) found Wu from the web and after trying it, we found the rave reviews we read online to be every bit of the truth. Price is extremely reasonable by Langkawi standards, service was genuine (we were given lotsa food and sight-seeing ideas), facilities look new and most important of all, the massage was one of the best I have tried. I particularly enjoyed the foot massage which was powerful yet relaxing. <This is coming from someone who has had 4 massages in the last 3 wks> I am very picky about the products used so I was very happy with the Australian brand used for facials. Try the packages...they are value for money. Book to avoid disappointment!

Langkawi & New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unique experience - sound therapy”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

During our first visit together with my husband, we truly enjoyed the Touch Package.Relaxing and yet unique experience especially the sound session. Totally love it.We both felt relaxed after the massage and definitely will come back again.To date, it is my 3rd visits to your Spa. Absolutely love the Malay traditional massage which focus on various pressure points.We will definitely introduce our friends to your spa. Great work and send our thanks to Putri and the rest of the staff.Well done and keep up the good service.

Regards
Aslene + Adam

8 Thank asleen
Langkawi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best Gift Voucher”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

It was my birthday a few days ago and I was delighted when the Captain presented me with a gift voucher to Wu Senses, the boutique spa in the main part of kuah town. So off I went to redeem my present. I was met at the door by smiling and welcoming staff, and whisked off to the first room, via a décor that suggested peace and serenity and all those things that spas are supposed to offer. Considering the space available the surroundings are planned to make one think of the sky, the earth, the sea. My welcoming foot ritual was begun after I had chosen what essential oils and salts would accompany me for the next two hours. The wooden bowl was awash with petals, a fountain played in the corner and lovely orchids were a visual accompaniment.

Next the Body Scrub which left me feeling downright decadent and fresh, and thinking the Romans had it all right with their baths and massages. Next to the massage room, where I was kneaded , massaged, pressured and encouraged to let go those knots in the back and legs. It was bliss. I drifted off to New Age music, mentally ‘cloudwalked’ whilst my body was feeling lighter and more loved by the minute. Every time I thought it was all over another little ritual was begun, culminating with a newer, longer, foot massage in the custom designed Wu Senses recliner chair.

When it was definitely the final treatment I was asked how I had enjoyed my time there.
My answer was “Do I have to go home”

So ladies, for a bit of holistic bliss you know where to go.
And fellas = if you want to earn some brownie points go and get that lady of yours a gift voucher, and even better, go with her.

Elaine Kerr

7 Thank ElaineLangkawi
Canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best place to relax”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I want to thank all the staff at Wu Senses for one of the best Spa experiences I have ever had. From the moment I walked in and was handed a delicious cup of ginger tea to the moment I walked out it was a truly sensuous experience. The subtle lighting and relaxing atmosphere allows you to forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life as you unwind and let your senses drift. I had a wonderful three days at Wu Senses and I would recommend it to everyone. The menu is great it has something for everyone and the service and staff are ecelent. I’m already planning my next trip and can’t wait to go there again.

4 Thank relaxmeCanberra