“Best Italian Restaurant on the island”
Review of L'Osteria - CLOSED

L'Osteria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is closed and has relocated by the beach in Pantai Cenang, The Brasserie
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Best Italian Restaurant on the island”
Reviewed August 31, 2009

As I live on this island, I know a good number of restaurants pretty well. L'Osteria is always high on my list.
Lorenzo has truly set up a nice place and never disappointed me. He is going the extra mile to make sure that you have a pleasant stay. Not cheap but worth it!
Eva

• Finnish first
Kent
“Fantastic Food, Excellent service and Wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I was first introduced to Losteria this Italian restaurant when I stayed at Pondok Keladi for the first time 2 years ago. And eversince then this restaurant is my must-visit every time I'm back on the island.

The food is just incredible. It features a similar selection of menu, my favourites being Iringhi Mushroom, Beef Carpacio, Tomato Mozarella for entree and Quatro Stagione Pizza, Seafood pasta or the sea bass. They taste the same all the time.

Lorenzo the owner has what it takes to be a refine restaurateur. Apart from cooking, he will take time to greet each guest, something which one will never see in most restaurants. I was there when the restaurant was full. But the service was fast. The charming waiters were so alert that they changed my ashtray everytime I finished a cigarette!

The outlet is clean, tidy and the ambiance is wonderful. I would recommend Losteria to everyone looking for a wonderful meal and unforgetabble evening.

Melbourne, Australia
“Worth a trip”
Reviewed March 9, 2009

We stayed at the Westin so it was about a 30 minute taxi ride to this restaurant. The food was good italian but nothing to write home about - but the ambience and service were good.
If you want a change from the local food then this is a good option.

1 Thank bell18
UK
“excellent food”
Reviewed October 31, 2008

Excellent food. Would recommend to everyone.

Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Value Italian”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We tried the three cheese pasta and mushroom pizza which I have to say was delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. Overall very good value for money. The only downside, is that they share a toilet in the complex which did not have all the western amenities one likes. (i.e. TP.)

1 Thank Nice_One_Dougie