“Beautiful setting”

Ishan Malaysian Spa
Ranked #4 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ishan Malaysian Spa offers all the elements of an out-of-this-world spa experience - tucked in the hilly terrain, nestled in the tropical rain-forest, overlooking the Andaman sea. Using all the natural ingredients such as tropical flowers, herbs, vegetables, roots & exotic fruits in the soul healing treatment. There are also cooking class & yoga classes done within the natural landscape, surrounded by hornbills, monkeys, giant squirrels, exotic birds. & Many more...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Ishan Spa is a bit off the main drag, but they will send a driver out to most hotels to pick you up and drop you off. I'm glad, because the drive is soo steep that it feels like you climb into another world.

Seemingly suspended in the trees is a lovely reception area and small treatment rooms, suitable for couples. The one we had was equipped with a lovely outdoor bathroom, a nice touch.

On arrival you are greeted with a very welcome cold drink and a cool towel, with a menu of services to choose from.

After treatment, another opportunity to have a sit down with some delicious ginger and coriander tea, before a lift back to your destination.

I have been to many spas in various part of Asia and this is certainly one of th ebest, in terms of fitout, polite staff, excellent service and good treatments.

Recommended.

Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you very much sir for such a positive review. It was a pleasure to be able to serve you while you were here. We in Ishan Malaysian Spa, look forward for your future visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although very near to town, once you reach there, it feels like near the forest instead. The spa house are built on stilts and in order to reach the house, the is a very slant slope up.
The attendants speaks clear English and provide good recommendation. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Definitely a place i will revisit when I’m there again.

Thank you very much for your short but such a sweet review. KL is not that far away from Langkawi and we sincerely hope that you will be coming back more often. See you soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

we took the honeymoon package and gave very little notice. The staff were beyond accommodating and filled us in on the history of the island. The treatments were first class. This was the best day of our honeymoon

1  Thank francesearnold

Wow! To be the best day of your honeymoon is indeed a honour for us. Wishing you many more honeymoons & followed babymoons soon after.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

In March, 2013, I was treated to an amazing 2-hour spa treatment at Ishan. What first impressed me is that on my arrival, my massage therapist was waiting for me on the veranda at the front of Ishan with a hot, mint-scented, rolled up towel in hand. She gave it to me when I stepped up and it was so refreshing!

SEcondly, Umi had the perfect touch for massage - firm but gentle with soothing strokes. It's not always easy to find such a skilled masseuse.

She gave me a full body scrub, then a facial and body massage. The whole thing was wonderful. And not surprisingly, I left feeling like a new woman.

I'd go back in a heartbeat if I return to Langkawi for holidays.

Thank you very much for such a detail & well written review. See you soon in Langkawi.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited this spa with the mrs and two other couples on our holiday. Was an amazing experience. The staff really looked after us and made sure we were relaxed throughout. The views were amazing from our treatment room and the owner was very friendly.

Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review.
This encouraging words actually means a lot to us.
Would love to see you again soon.