“Relaxing spa and great service”

Ishan Malaysian Spa
Ranked #5 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ishan Malaysian Spa offers all the elements of an out-of-this-world spa experience - tucked in the hilly terrain, nestled in the tropical rain-forest, overlooking the Andaman sea. Using all the natural ingredients such as tropical flowers, herbs, vegetables, roots & exotic fruits in the soul healing treatment. There are also cooking class & yoga classes done within the natural landscape, surrounded by hornbills, monkeys, giant squirrels, exotic birds. & Many more...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very good service in a relaxing environment, great value for money. The Bird of Paradise package was over 3 hours of pampering.

1  Thank Goingnutsinchina
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you very for a nice review and we sincerely hope that you've had a restful holiday in Langkawi.
Looking forward to see you soon in Langkawi in a near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The place is so exotic and awesome . Friendly people with good knowledge makes the experience so wonderful .
It's a must visit place if you are in Langkawi.

Thank you very much for a short and sweet review.
Hope to see you in your next trip to Langkawi :)

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Absolutely fabulous course. over 3 days, I learnt the technics of massage from a true Master Bas KOsthi.
Bas is an expert and really patient teacher.
I am confident about my skills as a masseuse, and will be practising in France from now on.
Thank youso much for making this an unforgettable experience:-)
I strongly recommand this course for anyone wanting to learn Malaysian massage

2  Thank Pascale V
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Many thanx for your very nice review on the massage course.
I sincerely hope that you'll put them to good use back at home.
Keep practising on daily basis, if possible please.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Opted for a Head Massage , a one hour of heavenly head massage where your hair is luxuriously massaged with a blend of special oil . Truly a wonderful and relaxing experience .

Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

Thank you guruji for a shortly & sweet review.
Pls come back soon for more :-)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Very good getaway from the city. The whole place is very relaxing. The massage huts are built amongst the trees. Baskaran (the owner) was exceptionally friendly. The staff always made sure that we were comfortable.

I went there with my girlfriend on her birthday. I have to emphasize on the owner's friendliness and hospitality. He will make sure that your stay there was worthwhile. I called him the previous day to make a reservation and he told me he would send someone to fetch us and also said he would get a birthday cake. On the day, he came down personally to fetch us with his car. We were warmly welcomed to the spa and when the session was over, he gathered all his staff and surprised my girlfriend when they off-ed the lights and started singing a birthday song. They also gave us a small gift. After that, he personally sent us to the restaurant that we reserved for dinner.

The package that we took was the honeymoon package. We both quite liked the spa session and enjoyed the time we spent there. Personally, I thought it was very relaxing.

To Baskaran: Hope you are doing good. Sorry for the late review from this forgetful Mauritian.

Better late than never.

Thank you very much for such a detail review.
It was my pleasure & our great honour to be able celebrate your gf's birthday with us.
Hope you're doing fine & we truly look forward in seing you soon.