Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A very enjoyable experience

The activities were organize very fast and smooth even though we book last minute. Manage to do... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2022
shahida33
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
Great Choice For Activities In Langkawi

I really don't enjoy writing reviews on places but I would love to write a review about my... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2021
MohdTraveller
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Langkawi
from $120.00
from $51.95
from $64.50
from $10.00
More Info
All reviews off road visiting langkawi sunset cruise whatsapp activity video jetskiing
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Il try to be as subjective as possible with this,il explain as what I have experienced with my wife.

Originally, I called and booked a 2.5 hr tour for jetski as well as boat parasailing including the gopro rent. The trip started lovely,my wife & I were so excited and enjoyed it, as there was another 2 girls with us in the tour. We went for the first island where the eagle watching then again for the 2nd island where we were supposed to stay for 30mins and leave,and there where the nightmare started.
Our jetski didn't start,after checking the staff found out some things stuck in the engine and the 30 minutes turned into over 4 hours wait in the heat and my wife and I got a bad sun burn, the tour staff however sent for another jetski to pickup the other girls with us in the group and left us hanging for hours, and when they finally removed the object from the engine it didn't start,what's even worst is that the dry bag they gave us to keep our staff dry like phones , wallets , selfie sticks...etc was in the jetski front compartment and while they were trying to fix the jetski up & down they opened the compartment and took our bag soaked in water to the beach & we were in shock,and when I told the staff how did that happened one of them told me "yeah because you left the bag untied" I told him we followed your instructions upon departure and tied it so how it happened? Same answer, eventhough they were opening the compartment while flipping the jetski up & down during the fixing attempt.
I really didn't care about most of the stuff except my wife's phone stopped working and broke luckily my phone was water resistant Samsung s7. They suggested to take another staff's jetski to continue and it was so slow in full speed and the guy took us to a trashed beach for snorkling and he even forgot the tools,so told him nevermind just bring us back safe we are done,hungry,tired and sunburned.

Lastly, since I already paid the jetski tour cash of RM 450 I asked will there be any compensation for all this inconvenience? I asked them since we are still going to do parasailing with them so at least out of courtesy take off the RM 90 gopro rent since we are doing the RM 360 boat parasailing they said no and they kept blaiming and sending me to one another and speaking in their local language so I cancelled the parasailing and will go for other tour company to do it,,they suggested to drive me and my wife to phone shop to try to dry up the phone,for some reason the driver took us from the same pick up area kept driving and talking on the phone and got us back to the same spot which until now we don't understand why?!!!

This is my very first review on trip advisor and I hated it to be that way,but that's my experience on that day.
Unfortunately, this tour company never heard of the word hospitality or customer service and with unprofessional staff. The only thing that came out of some of the staff's mouths is "Sorry Ha"
Thanks but no thanks Toro watersports tours....

Date of experience: May 2017
5  Thank Ed H
FitriRazak, Manager at Toro Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear that you was not happy with the tour. As it happened, you has made last minute booking, ended up we have to arrange it with other operator to make sure that you still can make the tour. However, the trip ended up as highlighted and we apologise for the messed. Following this, we will try not to accept anymore last minute booking and pass to other operator to avoid disappointment.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

After i got into a tourist trap trying to find a fisherman who is willing to go fishing with me i almost gave up finding someone else who offers quality affordable fishing tours.
Luckily the guys from TORO Watersports answered pretty quickly and organized a fishing trip for me on short notice.
Mr Fitri connected me to some of his guys and they took me out as a single customer on a amazing fishing trip.
My guides were ZAM, ZUL and LAH and they run a pretty tight ship. They are into fishing and have quality gear to fish with. No hand line bottom fishing!!!
I actually brought my own fishing gear with me and thought i would be well equipped but Their gear was way better. Quality jigging rods with quality fast speed reels for jigging...and proper lines! ...and for sure jigs of any kind! hundreds of jigs!!!
They brought icebox, drinks, food and snacks on the boat and bait as well. For sure you have to jug in some cash for that service...and buy your own drinks!!! Not a problem at all.
The guys are absolutly into fishing and we spend the day out from 9am to 7pm. Actually the trip was supposed to be 8h but who cars if we have fun and fish is still biting!
The boat was big enough for 4-max 6 people and it had a roof!
I can just recommend if you are looking for some serious fishing trips to spend your money for them! They are the right guys. They know where to fish, what to fish and when to fish!!!
I have been with another boat a day before that on the water and it was a total rip off!!! Be aware of the overpriced tourist fishing boats for 400-500MR. Bottom line fishing for 4h...that was a joke and pretty disappointing!
I pay 750MR and it was worth it the money! Believe me! Even 800 or 900MR would be ok for that quality fishing trip.
Keep the good work up!
Thanks to Fitri!

Big Thanks to ZUL, LAH and ZAM!!! I will be back!!!

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you Mr Reini for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the trip very much. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We booked a 4hr VIP island tour including GoPro. We arrived at 10am as requested, the GoPro was not charged so we waited while the battery was charged. Then watched cardboard jammed into the waterproof housing to ensure the buttons would function so we decided to opt out of the GoPro and were refunded for this. We were then taken to the beach and waited til 11am for the remainder of the group. Finally got on the jet ski at 11:10 to find it was lacking power and an alert saying the engine required service. On pointing this out to the guide we were told it would be fine. Continued on the tour, saw 2 islands (8 on the tour) with the second island visited littered with junk, huts built with anything that washed up on the beach. Then told to wait while the guide took the 2hr tour people back and they would come and collect us for the rest of our 4 hour tour. Not willing to wait on the beach for an hour and continue on an underpowered, poorly maintained jet ski, feeling Extremely disappointed we decided to follow the tour back and end our tour. Would not recommend!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank X786JManng
FitriRazak, Manager at Toro Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you for the review. To clear this matter, could yo please provide us with your full name, official payment receipt and date of the tour, as we do not obtain any booking based on your name in our booking system and also on any receipt from the Paypal. Furthermore, just to let you know, we do not have any 4 hours tour last few days; therefore, to clear this misunderstanding, we do need your cooperation in providing us with your info. Thank you.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Mr Poi and Toro Watersport because make me happy and very enjoy to ride the Jet Ski ... very very fun activity and good service ... the price is not expensive .. !!! very good price for 3 hour....

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank 202putrar

Thank you Mr Putra for joining us. We appreciate your review which surely benefit others.
Thank you again.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Booked the Plan B tour for our honeymoon and had a great time. Can't recall the name of our guide, but he was a young man likely no older than 19. He was a little too fast on the jet ski to begin with, but it was fine once I got the hang of it. We also visited a small island where a man named Zed had chosen to live in order to "find happiness." The views were gorgeous and we had no problems with the jet ski. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for joining our trip and for the review. Please come again.
Thank you.